Fashion Training | Certificate Course | Industry Exposure
“Experience & Learn with us… Success would follow…”
- The apparel industry is one of the most glamorous industry in India after bollywood & is the second largest employment provider in India. People get attracted towards the show business which specially includes youth.
- This industry has been a great foreign exchange revenue earner. As fashion is becoming more or less global in all of its aspects, thus there’s a great influx of foreign currency into our country with the globalization of fashion.
- Fashion distributes itself pan world within no time and so is with ‘out-of-fashion’ material. So, currently there’s a huge need of updating the fashion knowledge in order to walk with the pace of ever changing fashion world.
- Fashion institutes are the bodies that not only provide the initial information about the industry and its trends, but also refurbishes the skills and knowledge of students involved. But the mindset of Indian population still needs to be modified when it comes to analyzing fashion as an institution rather than a just a business domain.
“Fashion is like eating, you shouldn’t stick to the same menu.” —Kenzo Takada
- When it comes to fashion as a formal sector, there’s an acute shortage of highly trained professionals with appropriate skill sets required by the apparel industry. This sector requires trained and ready to use people who can be absorbed with no much polishing and alignments. Which is why fashion institutes are a major component of the “fashion ecosystem”.
- Indian fashion industry is at its infancy at the moment and has great potential to make the mark on the world stage because of various international standard talent evolving and getting recognized worldwide. In this, there’s a huge contribution of detailed embroideries & embellishments. These arts and related artisans are contributing to a great extent in the percentage of foreign exports and thus creating a specific demand in the international markets.
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language.” —Miuccia Prada
- The global market for designer wear industry is largely dependent on the small scale sector, which act like backbone to this ever growing sector.